Monday 20 January 2014

The World of Durarara

Edit: This post was moved from another blog that I deleted. This was originally posted 24/5/2011

In December 2010-January 2011 I lived in Tokyo for a month and while there there was no way I could pass up the oppatunity of seeing Ikebukuro, the location of one of my favourite anime. ^-^ These are some pics I took and some scenes from the show. 楽しんでね!



































These pics I didn't look for specifically so I didn't have any scenes screen capped, which is a shame. But I recognised them from the anime, for sure ^-^





















I had originally gotten inspiration from this blog: http://kissmygeass.livejournal.com/ Where the guy went around Ikebukuro and photographed almost every scene from every Durarara episode with terrifying accuracy, but it appears as though the site doesn't have its entries anymore :(



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm rewatching DRRR!! right now! I'm jealous you've been there. I just can't find a specific DRRR!! wallpaper where all main characters from S1 are presented, I better did not deleted it in the past, what a shame I did.

    ReplyDelete